Thursday, February 23, 2012

LLLC4Kids Stripe Challenge

Hello, it is Rylee here with an entry into the latest LLLC4Kids challenge.
This Challenge is all about 'stripes'
I love using stripes, because they remind me of my favourite animal the Zebra!

This card is for my special friend Thomas for his birthday, his birthday is in April the same day as mine.
We were born in the same hospital 1 hour and 2 minutes apart, but I am the older one!
I made this because I want him to have a very special birthday.

I have used Ruffles Marci Sitting Luka, Brick wall set, the presents are from the Heart Balloon Luka and Marci






thank you for stopping by
Rylee
:)

4 comments:

  1. Rylee, WOW!! I just LOVE how you combined so many images to create this FUN and SPECIAL card for your friend!! Thank you SO MUCH for entering it into Contest on our La-La Land Crafts 4 Kids blog!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Good job. Tiffany & Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Rylee! and I am sure Thomas will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rylee!:)
    This card is so cute! I love the little scene that you created. What a nice card for your friend.

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to write a comment about our creations, we love to read your comments!