Wednesday, August 15, 2012

#24 Bright Colours

HELLO all my crafty friends, I am here to show you my resent card for La La Land 4 Kids
The theme is " Bright Colours " and I have used very bright colours indeed!!!!! I have used Daisy Faerie Marci and the Whimsy Mushroom Set. I have done this card for my dear friend Aliera and she looks very much like the faerie!!!!! I made up that the Faerie world is up in the sky, that is really weird you think so????? I have used some pearl stuff and some BLING ( I really LOVE BLING!!!!!! )




Thank you for stopping by and looking at my beautiful card and I hope you can leave a comment form me that would make my day if you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See You Soon Darcy!!!!!!!!!!! ;)







1 comment:

Thank-you for taking the time to write a comment about our creations, we love to read your comments!