Monday, October 15, 2012

LLL4K Contest #28 Halloween

Hello Everybody, I'm back from my U.S trip it was FABULOUS!!!

Getting on to my newest card that is for La La Land 4 Kids and the theme is "Halloween" 
I have used one of the new Marci's,  her name is Lil' Devil Marci and I have also used the "Eerie Bats" and the other die "Filigree Corner". Now will I show you the pictures!!!







 I hope you liked my card for this weeks contest I hope you can enter and be involved in the fun!!!
Entering is easy, just make a card using one of the La La Land stamps, create a Halloween scene and link it up to the LLLC4Kids blog or email it through to lalalandcrafts4kids@yahoo.com

I will post again in another fortnight and I hope you get real crafty!! 
Have a good 14 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to write a comment about our creations, we love to read your comments!