Thursday, November 1, 2012

Contest # 29 Thanksgiving

Hello everybody, I'm here for another LLLC4Kids contest and the theme is Thanksgiving and I didn't know much about that because I am not American,  I tried my best to make a card but my mum gave me a bit of help and that really helped!!! Now the la la I used was Pilgrim Marci and I also used 2 of the really cool dies and I used Heart Tree and the Tulip Border and you won't regret buying them because you use them so much!!!!


This is the Heart Tree





And this is Tulip Border







This is Pilgrim Marci


I hope you liked this post and can you take a little bit of your time and make a comment they are greatly appreciated!!!! See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to write a comment about our creations, we love to read your comments!